1. Many truly wonderful writers out there. I mean everywhere! The suburbs of Canada, the backwoods of Kentucky, the Bay area. This is not shameless sucking-up to readers. It’s bald truth.
2. My writing is okay, but I should never get a big head because there will ALWAYS be better writers than I. Or is that “me”? Where did my grammar skills go?
3. I should never stop making an effort to improve my writing.
4. The internets are good. How else would I have met these fabulously creative people?
5. Blogging keeps me sane, helps me feel young again, and has made my hair curly and full of body. Well, the first two for sure.