1. Check out “one-note” so I don’t keep losing my lists.
2. Figure out if I should get a smart phone. Gasp! My current phone is not smart.
3. Do I want to use Twitter in the classroom next semester? See #2.
4. Find homes for some of Mom’s rescue kitties. They have their shots & are spayed/neutered, and need forever homes. Guilt-trip good people into becoming kitty-parents, if necessary.
5. Spend more time with my husband while we are both awake.
6. Cut back on beating myself up with so many “should’s.”
7. Get a haircut.
8. Stop forcing my lists to be at least 10 items long. Sometimes 7 bits/pieces are enough for one list.