Some things I'll never understand:
- Why the couple ends up in separate bathtubs in the Viagra commercial (thanks, Karen!)
- Why at a certain point in the wash cycle, my dishwasher flashes the words “Ho Ho;”is it judging me or is it happy about Christmas coming?
- Why almost soft-porn sex is used to sell hamburgers (Hardees), & pomegranate juice (POM)
- Why I keep getting stuck with neighbors who burn trash daily and have incessantly barking dogs-- in a subdivision, not the backwoods of Alaska (apologies to Alaskans)
- Why my cat apparently sheds more hair weekly than covers her entire body
- Why people keep telling me they have a friend who looks exactly like me (my chance to use the word doppleganger!)
- Why an unnamed family member puts clothes on the floor next to the empty clothes hamper
- Why I never find priceless valuables in the attic like the folks on Antiques Road Show
- Why I am an animal lover and yet such a hopeless carnivore
- Why whatever line I get in at the supermarket will be the line that moves excruciatingly slow
- Why when I was twenty people who were forty seemed incredibly, sadly, pitiably old (now they're hotties)
- Why I thought it was a great idea to commit to writing a blog post every day for a month: NaBloPoMo remorse (not really, but yeah, kinda, but no, it's good for me). Have mercy!
What miscellaneous, nonsensical, whimsical things don't make sense to you?