One of my favorite Mommy bloggers told me she was amazed that non-Mommies like me READ and ENJOYED her blog. Got me thinking…
I read all kinds of blogs, including Mommy blogs.
As a non-Mommy, why do I enjoy reading Mommy blogs?
1. If I only read non-Mommy blogs, I wouldn’t have as many blogs to read. Just saying.
2. Mommies are people, too.
3. Mommies are funny. Very funny.
4. Mommies are busy. They inspire/prod/guilt-trip me. If they can make time to write blog posts, why can’t I?
5. I might have been a Mommy in another life.
6. Mommies can be so comforting.
7. I want to understand Mommies. I see/talk to/teach Mommies every day.
8. My mother is a Mommy. So were my grandmothers. So are some of my friends.
9. Gratitude: at least I don’t have to feed more than 2 people at a time. Or diaper anyone. Most days.
10 Mommies are fascinating. Just like the rest of the peoples. Shazam!
Thank you, Mommy bloggers!